1. Each square inch of your body is a home to 32 million microbes on average.
2. There are more microorganisms inside the mouth of every person than the combine human population of Canada & the US.
3. The weight of an average human head is around ten pounds.
4. Human eyeballs contain 3.5% of salt.
5. Every persons sheds around 600,000 skin particles each hour. This is around1.5 lbs. per year. Till the age of 70 years, a normal person loses 105 lbs. of his skin.
6. You lose more calories when you are asleep than you lose while watching TV.