Advantages offered by a French press coffee maker
Nowadays, a healthy drink has become an important part of any regular diet. It gives the human body additional efforts for working capabilities. There are many kinds of health drinks available like tea, coffee, milk etc. Coffee is one health drink, among all of these, that lies in the top category levels. Certain facts obviously point out to such a fact. Coffee is prepared at a rate of 12000 cups every second in the world.
Coffee is certainly more effective when it is prepared well by using appropriate techniques. There are many kitchen appliances and other accessories available in the market to do this job. French press coffee maker or a coffee press is one among them. It is a special tool used to prepare this tasty beverage and is very easy to operate and clean up. That is why it can be easily accommodated in your kitchens at home. The coffee prepared by French press coffee maker does not lose any of its natural taste and strength. This particular characteristic separates this device from other coffee makers.
Exceptional features and prosperity
Some extraordinary benefits of this coffee making machine are discussed below:
• Nearly 51% of coffee drinkers like to drink this beverage at home, which requires time to brew. In this respect, a French press coffee maker saves a huge time.
• The temperature of water is very important at the time of preparing coffee. If the water is not heated correctly, then good coffee can never be prepared. This critical problem is solved by the French press coffee makers, as it allows users to control the temperature of water that’s heated separately.
• Many coffee machines have different filters in the brewing chamber, which can have some negative effects on coffee. These filters consume the natural essential oils that are released from the coffee beans during the brewing process. A French press coffee machine does not contain any filters.
• The brewing method using a French Press is much easier than other machines.
• The French Press allows the flavors and important oil of the coffee to mix with the water fully.
• After preparing tasty coffee, the method to clean up is very easy.
Best French press coffee machines
These are some best French press coffee makers.
• Bodum Chambord – This is one of the most popular designs in the world of coffee making. It boasts of the following features:
• Can prepare 8 cups of coffee at a time.
• Stainless-steel press technology.
• Grosche Rome – This is a new product in the French Press market. This is well designed with a snug fitting plunger in a sturdy metal frame. Some parts of it are made of tough plastic. The use of plastic keeps the coffee hot for long time.
• Frieling Stainless steel Insulated French Press – This kind of French Press coffee maker is appropriate for those users who have the tendency to break the glass appliances frequently. It is also the best way to keep the coffee cool in hot summer.
• Bodum Columbia – This is a fashionable version of a thermal press. It can keep coffee hot for up to two hours.