Random Weather Facts
1. The naming of tropical storms and hurricanes officially begun in the year 1953.
2. Every second, around eighteen hundred thunderstorms occur on this planet on average with hundred lightning strikes every second!
3. A water molecule stays inside the earth’s atmosphere for ten to twelve days on average.
4. The maximum speed at which a falling raindrop could strike you is 18 miles per hour!
5. A Rainbow is nothing but a light which gets refracted thru millions of water droplets.